Bronfman E.L. Rothschild is currently looking for a Client Support Coordinator in our Minneapolis office.
Built on a legacy of multi-generational success and strength, Bronfman E.L. Rothschild is a trusted source of perspective and insight. Our deep expertise and uncommon commitment help clients navigate their path to financial confidence and peace of mind. For generations the Bronfman and E.L. Rothschild families have earned a reputation for success, integrity and character. Unwavering commitment to long-term value and growth has proven effective over the years, and will continue to define our approach to working with clients.
- Actively service client accounts by processing transaction requests as directed. Create and execute tracking reports, fee billing, RMD (Required Minimum Distributions) and loss harvesting coordination
- Assist with the development of client financial plans through utilization of financial planning software
- Develop positive relationships with clients by handling administrative requests directly as well as from team members on behalf of clients. Handle client matters in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide administrative support to assigned advisors and partners including the preparation of correspondence, client files, presentations and literature as directed by Advisors. Create and supply data for reports at the direction of the advisors
- Research client issues as directed and present data
- Positive team player who works effectively within an entrepreneurial environment
- Pursue professional development opportunities to include additional licenses and/or designations, actively participate in internal and external training sessions and networking events
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field, experience in lieu of degree will be considered
- One (1) plus years of demonstrated experience preferred, providing financial services customer service and/or experience with investment accounting / portfolio management and trading software
- Demonstrated ability to provide quality customer service and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and knowledge of, or willingness to learn, portfolio trading and reporting software systems
- Ability to work extended hours due to client needs
How to apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.