Bronfman E.L. Rothschild is currently looking for a Wealth Advisor in our Minneapolis office.
Built on a legacy of multi-generational success and strength, Bronfman E.L. Rothschild is a trusted source of perspective and insight. Our deep expertise and uncommon commitment help clients navigate their path to financial confidence and peace of mind. For generations the Bronfman and E.L. Rothschild families have earned a reputation for success, integrity and character. Unwavering commitment to long-term value and growth has proven effective over the years, and will continue to define our approach to working with clients.
- Acquire new assets through targeted marketing and business development efforts
- Develop financial plans and make recommendations to clients, considering clients’ short term and long term goals
- Determine investor suitability through analysis of clients’ investment objectives, risk tolerance, net worth, income, and investment expertise
- Advising clients on various products and services, through education with respect to clients’ objectives, risk tolerance, etc.
- Systematically monitor client investments and review performance, suggest changes to client portfolio as deemed appropriate
- Cultivate strong client relationships through on-going communication and interaction, deliver superior client service to ensure client satisfaction and retention of assets
- Mentor Associate Advisors to include business development, client management, product selection, and issue resolution
- Positive team player who works effectively within an entrepreneurial environment
- Pursue professional development opportunities to include additional licenses and/or designations, actively participate in internal and external training sessions and networking events
- Bachelor's Degree required, experience in lieu of degree considered
- Minimum one (1) year of advisory experience required
- FINRA 7 and 63 or 66 and/or 65 registrations required within company specified time frame
- Possess a natural market and broad network of contacts from which to develop business, paired with a strong ability to develop a pipeline through prospecting and relationship building
- Superior communication and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, monitor, and complete multiple tasks or projects, either independently or with a team
- Strong client service attitude, positive team player and contributor
- Ability and willingness to go above and beyond to acquire new business, serve clients, contribute to the team and develop oneself
How to apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.