Your investments do not exist in a vacuum. Each financial choice you make impacts another part of your financial life. Each decision has an effect on your time, estate objectives, tax strategy, and more. These unique factors, along with the particular needs of your family and business, make it impossible to provide everyone with the same universal advice. We thrive on complexity and make it our mission to identify the most effective path from where you are to where you want to be.
We help you dream big and then create a plan to accomplish these audacious goals. In creating your vision of the future, we strive to help you recognize and appreciate how you can change the world in your own special way. Many of you want to reach beyond your own personal financial security and look for ways to make a profound difference.
Our clients choose us because we deliver accountable results and provide an enjoyable overall experience. Our process is designed for people willing to learn, grow, and take action. Most clients are affluent individuals and families who desire ongoing professional assistance to help them reach their financial goals. Many of our clients share similar characteristics such as:
- A desire to live a more meaningful life
- An open mind and willingness to engage in a continuing dialogue concerning goals and values
- An understanding that big goals can be achieved by making small changes consistently over time
Typical deliverables you can expect from a relationship with us include:
- Discovery of family vision and goals
- Personal financial statement
- Integration of all aspects of life
- Financial forecasts
- Insurance design
- Tactical recommendations regarding tax minimization, investment analysis/allocation, estate strategy, retirement planning, education planning, and more
- Avoidance of “big mistakes” that may be easy to make if not working with a professional
- Ongoing review
Those who find our services most helpful tend to be:
- Owners of private companies with 10 to 300 employees
- Corporate executives and professionals who have difficulty making time to plan for their family’s future
- Retired individuals who want an accountability partner to help create a clearer vision of their future and ensure continuity for their spouse and heirs.