The retirement plan consulting and administration service professionals at Bronfman E.L. Rothschild have been delivering personalized retirement plan services for over 30 years. Currently more than 550 clients nationwide trust us to guide them through design, implementation and administration of qualified retirement plans, including 401(k), profit sharing, new comparability, money purchase and 403(b) plans. They depend on our perspective and expertise to help them navigate the complex maze of retirement plan decisions and regulations.
- Are you certain that your retirement plan is operating in compliance with the plan document?
- Are you and other key employees limited in the amount you can save in your 401(k) plan due to poor participation by other employees?
- Have you looked into a safe harbor 401(k) plan that eliminates the ADP/ACP test?
- Are you performing proper discrimination testing to ensure that owners and officers are receiving their maximum benefit?
These are some of the issues critical to the success of your retirement plan where we are able to guide your organization. Prior to designing each plan, we assign a single point of contact, streamlining communication and enhancing accuracy. We ask the right questions about employer needs, goals, and objectives. Then we compile employee information and company data that will help determine the best plan design.
While many third-party administrators simply input raw data provided by their clients, our professionals double-check and reconcile all of the information prior to performing annual testing. For example:
- We verify deposits for each participant, comparing what was deposited at the mutual fund company with your organization’s report of deferrals and match.
- We track years of service and verify vesting for each participant based on actual hours worked, not depending on you to verify.
Once a plan has been designed and approved, we draft a complete plan and trust document and submit them for IRS approval if required. We then work with you to communicate the plan with employees, knowing that proper communication and enrollment of eligible employees directly impacts overall job satisfaction and productivity.
To download a more detailed overview of our Retirement Plan Administration and Consulting services, click here.