Retirement Plan Advisory Services
Our retirement plan advisory services are designed to support the many demands placed on retirement plan sponsors while supporting participants’ efforts to reach their retirement savings goals. Our holistic approach is focused on mitigating fiduciary risk, implementing optimal plan design, supporting service partnerships, and utilizing open fund architectures that deliver best-in-class solutions for our plan clients and their participants.
As a Registered Investment Advisor we consider ourselves a fiduciary to the Plan under ERISA, and are willing and able to provide investment advice as a “non-discretionary” advisor under ERISA section 3(21) or to serve as a “discretionary” Investment Manager as defined under ERISA Section 3(38), a service which can significantly reduce your company’s fiduciary liability exposure.
Plan Level Services
- Investment Policy Statement (IPS) development
- Investment menu development and ongoing monitoring
- Risk-based model portfolio program for participants
- Quarterly investment monitoring and reporting
- Quarterly investment committee meeting reviews and due diligence documentation
- Investment Committee support & fiduciary training
- Fiduciary best practices for due diligence and plan governance
- Fee Policy Statement (FPS) development
- Annual Fiduciary Review report
- Annual fee and plan benchmark reporting
- Retirement Service Provider Searches (RFI/RFP)
- Education Policy Statement (EPS) development
- Onsite group employee education sessions at each desired location
- Individual consultations designed to give participants individual attention covering items such as risk profile, portfolio review, plan website tools demonstration, or any other topics best discussed in a private setting.
- Current market and performance updates
- Ongoing access to the Bronfman Rothschild advisor through Participant Support Center email and toll-free phone line for personal guidance
- Retirement transition services for employees needing extra assistance as they enter into retirement
- Proactive participant outreach