262.326.6090 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie serves as wealth advisor for Bronfman Rothschild. She has been with the firm since 2015, through the acquisition of Lake Country Wealth Management. With more than 20 years of experience in the industry, she brings great compassion to each relationship and gets to know her clients on a personal level. As an advisor, she has a passion to implement strategies which meet the long-term goals and objectives of her clients. Julie graduated magna cum laude from University Wisconsin Whitewater with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and went on to earn her master of social welfare degree from University Wisconsin Milwaukee. She holds her FINRA Series 6, 7, 24, 63 and 66 licenses, as well as Wisconsin life, accident and health insurance licenses.
- Director of Operations at Rose Bertram, LLC
- Director of Operations at Real Wealth Radio, LLC
- Client Support Coordinator at Silbernagel & Jasen Financial Services, Inc.
- Holds FINRA series 6, 7, 24, 63 and 66 licenses
- Holds Wisconsin Life, Accident and Health Insurance licenses
- University Wisconsin Milwaukee, Master of Social Welfare
- University Wisconsin Whitewater, Bachelor of Art in Psychology, Magna Cum Laude