Max Meltzer, CFP®
Director, Wealth Advisory
301.339.6083 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Max joined Bronfman Rothschild in 2015 through the acquisition of Highline Wealth Management. In his role of Director, Max delivers customized financial solutions to high net worth clients and select institutions. Max also plays an instrumental role in the business development efforts of the firm. He finds it particularly rewarding to work with charitably inclined families as well as individuals that represent the second generation of family owned and operated businesses.
Outside of his professional work, Max is equally dedicated to his growing family and giving back to the local community. Max and his wife Tai reside in Rockville with their two young children, Ella and Julian, and two dogs. During Max’s limited free-time, he acts as the Executive Director of Beat the Streets D.C., a non-profit serving at-risk youth by exposing them to the sport of wrestling.
- Associate at Highline Wealth Management
- Investment Management Associate at Convergent Wealth Advisors
- Investment Consultant at The Meltzer Group
- Registered Client Associate at Merrill Lynch Private Banking and Investment Group
- Sales Assistant at Lehman Brothers
- Board Member, Community Foundation for the National Capital Region
- Harvard College, Concentration in Sociology