Retirement Plan Advisor (Education)
Bronfman Rothschild is in search of an Advisor to join our Retirement Plan Advisory team in our Madison, WI office. The primary mission of this position is to lead, and coordinate employee education & communication and financial wellness services provided to retirement plan sponsors and participants. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated and has a passion for teaching and connecting with others to improve their financial lives. This position will report to the Director Group of the Retirement Plan Advisory team.
- Work closely with Bronfman Rothschild Plan Advisors Directors, Advisors, and plan sponsors to coordinate and develop participant education & communications and financial wellness services.
- Provide leadership in developing services and programs to increase participant outcomes and overall plan health measures.
- Work closely with recordkeeper partners to understand and leverage their tools and resources
- Provide on-site and web-based employee education to individuals and groups customized to the plan design and demographic needs.
- Develop summary reports of education events and services provided to plan sponsor clients.
- Monitor plan participation and identify opportunities to increase enrollment and deferrals for each plan.
- Review individual participant’s allocation to ensure proper asset allocation based on employee’s risk/return profile.
- Review individual participants savings rates to ensure alignment to their income replacement goals.
- Provide leadership in developing and implementing Education Policy Statements with plan sponsors.
- Maintain Plan Health metrics for all plans.
- Track plan and participant activities to develop and maintain overall Plan Advisory business metrics.
- Identify participant opportunities with $500,000+ in investable assets to refer to Wealth Advisory team.
- Handle plan sponsor and participant matters in a timely and efficient manner.
- Pursue professional development opportunities to include additional licenses and/or designations, actively participate in internal and external training sessions and networking events.
- Positive team player who works effectively within an entrepreneurial environment.
- 2-5 years of experience working with retirement plans
- Bachelors’ Degree in Finance or related field of study
- Series 65 license or equivalent (must be obtained within 90 days of employment)
- Experience working with Power Point
- Definitive interest in supporting retirement plans and client service
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to independently manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Strong client service attitude, positive team player and contributor
- Ability and willingness to go above and beyond to serve clients, contribute to the team and develop oneself
- Travel required to service existing clients (40-50% travel requirement, with some overnight)
- Base salary, with new business development compensation incentives, plus standard benefits package including health care and 401(k)
How to apply:
To apply for this position, visit BronfmanELRothschildLP.appone.com. Be sure to include a resume and cover letter.